You have previously run a Facebook paid campaign.
The goal of this course is for you to put you in the top 1% of Facebook advertisers in the world.
Marcus Willis runs this course in conjunction with his social media + digital advertising agency, 8 Clients, where he oversees the social media advertising of global brands in eCommerce, fashion, retail, hospitality, and lifestyle.
In the morning, we’re going to drink some coffee, quickly go over some Facebook fundamentals and then jump straight into the most advanced advertising platform on the planet - Facebook Business Manager. Marcus will jump into his active ads, go through each strategy and then show you how to execute a winning strategy for your own business. It does not matter if you’re selling Brazilian jiu-jitsu classes, handmade wooden toys or if you’re the marketing manager for RACV (all of them have attended this course). You’ll use the same digital blueprint that maps human psychology to practical advertising tactics.
Not only will we cover all of the available technical tools in Facebook and Instagram advertising, but we will go through a sales funnel and show you how to implement each and every one of these features in a meaningful way that’s proven to work.
All of the big ones, Facebook Pixel, how/why/if to use it. Lookalike audiences. Custom audiences. Placements, discovery, and intention. Facebook locations, catalogues, re-targeting. Running rapid AB testing to learn what will get the attention of your audience.
We’ll also go over all of the data Marcus has gathered to date on content types and what’s working for your industry.
If you are worried about attending this course, that’s normal, we’ll cover the most advanced tools available to us on Facebook. After you attend this course, there will be no more automatic placements, no more boosting posts and no more donating money to Facebook.
This is an interactive course with live online demonstrations and is limited to 15 people – guaranteeing a tightly focussed and effective learning format. A Certificate of Training is provided.
If you'd like to book more than one net101 course a 20% discount applies to each. Or if you want to book more than one person into this course a combined 20% also applies. When ready, book online and pay with Visa, MasterCard or Amex, or opt to pay via invoice (emailed to you automatically at the completion of your booking).
If you have any questions about the course program it’s best to contact the facilitator directly. Marcus Willis is available on 0438 551 241 and firstname.lastname@example.org You can also view our FAQs and course guarantee.
THE BUSINESS MANAGER WEBSITE ANATOMY
- Correctly setting up the Facebook Pixel
- Key features of Facebook for business
- Instagram integrations for advertising
- Using the audience insights tool to your advantage
- Knowing the site, campaigns, ad sets and ads
- Facebook results dashboard
- Setting great goals for Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Setting a KPI
- Understanding and creating your CPAs
- Testing your budgets
- Setting limits and measurements
- Optimal delivery types and ad scheduling
DEVELOPING YOUR FUNNEL
- Using your ads to drive awareness, reach, website clicks, app downloads
- Facebook remarketing options
- URL tracking and data collection
YOUR CUSTOM AUDIENCES
- Using audiences insights to develop customers audiences for your brand
- Using your existing email databases to grow your conversions
- Lookalike audiences set-up
- Researching buyer personas
- Negative personas and negative keywords
INSTAGRAM MARKETING INTEGRATIONS
- How we can integrate Instagram into your strategy
- Converting your Instagram account to a business profile
- Instagram advertising insights
- Instagram influencer advertising options
- Instagram in-app shopping and tracking
THE TYPES OF ADS YOU CAN RUN AND WHY
- When to use Carousel, galleries, videos, cinemagraphs, GIFs and more
- Best practice ad formats for conversions
- Case studies of successful advertising campaigns
- How to use audiences insights to develop creative concepts
- Canva, Boomerang
- The 20% rule
- AB testing creative concepts
RINSE AND REPEAT
- Understanding your data to make improvements
- Changing your creative to grow your ROI
- AB testing to improve
- Event conversions
- Offline measurement
- Online tools to help your ROI
- Integrations with Facebook advertising
- Growing your brand through advertising
- Scaling your advertising efforts
- Automate your learning
- Applying your learning to new brands
Some recent reviews for this course:
Amazing course, we learnt so much more than we expected in one day and have already started implementing some of the things we picked up on our social channels. Thank you, Marcus! (You're our favourite!) - Sarah Jopling
Marcus was great, very insightful and happy to help each of us with our own unique situations. Would definitely recommend his courses and will be keeping an eye out to further my knowledge in such an ever-changing environment. - Jake Dent
Recently attended Marcus's course on Facebook and Instagram Advertising through net101 and was absolutely thrilled with the insights gained. Marcus explained in great detail and much patience for us learning the platform. Also highly appreciated the follow up call to answer questions after the course. Recommend! - Kim James
A truly terrific course - everything was 100% applicable, practical, and doable. Thanks Marcus. - Katie Cage
Marcus was a fantastic teacher and the course on Adv Advertising for FB and Instagram was well worth my time. He is very patient and explains things very clearly in a fun, engaging way! I highly recommend his services! - Ashley Lofton
Marcus is a great teacher, learnt so much and gained a new perspective in marketing. Highly recommend. - Ashley Chung
Hands down the best money I have spent, Marcus is incredibly knowledgeable and his passion resonates. Highly recommend! - Verandah Bar
Marcus was fantastic covering every little bit of info. Very patient and very kind. Pleasure to learn from and would highly recommend his services. - Chad Gilmour
What participants thought
Growth & Retention Manager
Completed basics and advanced social and digital marketing courses with Tim Martin - exceptional! Informative, practical and fun. I feel empowered to take my learnings and apply to my business.
Small Business Owner
Easy and practical information, the net101 courses are a must for anyone who is using social media for business. Tim and his team are extremely knowledgeable and provide a fantastic insight with information that you can take away and actual use afterwards! These courses have been invaluable to my business. Thanks again Tim and look forward to the next one!
Other courses that may be of interest
Want this course delivered to your team?
Even better when taken together. Share the learnings and enhance your capabilities as team.